As a sponsor or exhibitor, you benefit by:
- Making a difference in the lives of older adults the community
- Creating awareness about your organization, your products and services
- Contributing to the health literacy of the community
- Increasing your profile and getting recognition for getting involved
- Getting more information to enhance the quality of your services by learning about the products and services available in the community
- Becoming a part of a vibrant networking group that shares similar values
- Promoting inclusion and inter-generational relationships
To learn about sponsorship opportunities, please contact Louise Tremblay.
Our next event will be on September 21, 2019. Sponsorships are available. Please contact Louise Tremblay.
Additional Exhibitors at Sept 21 For the Health of It (in addition to above sponsors):
- BC Responsible Gambling
- Fraser Health – Advanced Care Planning team
- Osteoporosis Canada
- Peace Arch Hospice Society
- Seniors Come Share Society
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.