What is For The Health of It?
For The Health of It is a resource and information fair for all members of the community interested in learning more about living longer and healthier lives for themselves and their loved ones. The event is brought to you by the Semiahmoo Seniors Planning Table (White Rock/South Surrey) and the Seniors Health Network.
Come and network with up to 300 people including 250 community members, 50 volunteers and representatives from businesses and non-profit agencies.
The agenda is packed with speakers and activities that promote good health and wellness. A bagged lunch will be provided for all registered attendees.
Date and Venue
September 21, 2019
White Rock Community Centre
15154 Russell Avenue, White Rock
From 9:00 am to 1:00 pm
Stay tuned for more information. Registration will open in the summer and will be by phone to 604.541.8653
Sponsorship and Exhibitor Opportunities
As a sponsor or exhibitor, you benefit by:
- Making a difference in the lives of older adults the community
- Creating awareness about your organization, your products and services
- Contributing to the health literacy of the community
- Increasing your profile and getting recognition for getting involved
- Getting more information to enhance the quality of your services by learning about the products and services available in the community
- Becoming a part of a vibrant networking group that shares similar values
- Promoting inclusion and inter-generational relationships
For the Health of It – Sponsor Package, please contact Louise Tremblay.
For The Health of It is a collaboration between:
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.